As I was sitting here on my computer, I opened my iTunes and put on some Britney (bitch!). That song 'Till the World Ends' is like crack. Within seconds of the song playing, it will have you up and dancing before you even know what hit you. That's kind of what happened to me tonight. I danced like I have never danced before. Danced so much I will probably be sore tomorrow. Dustin was laying on the couch laughing like I was doing something funny. Like I was putting on a comedy act. This was no act. It was dancing. Serious dancing! I did some disco, a bit of hip-hop, lots of kicks (kicks are important) and even whipped out my macho man dance. Dustin was clearly jealous of all my cool moves so he decided to try and show me up. He showed me his 'punching the ground' and 'boy band crouch' (which has nothing to do with Barty Crouch). This lead to us sitting in front of my computer watching Backstreet Boys and 98 Degrees videos JUST to find them doing the 'crouch'. We found lots of singing in the rain, shirts unbuttoned, and arms wide open like these boys had wings and were about to take flight. Then FINALLY we found it. The motherfucking crouch!
It's 1 min 22 seconds in to the video. Please enjoy.
And Blink does their version 27 seconds in...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.