Monday, November 5, 2012

Currently


Loving: The weather. It's been really gorgeous this past week. Nice and chilly in the morning but by lunch it's warm without being overly gross.

Anticipating: Our Christmas cards! I just ordered our 'costumes/props' and cannot wait to take photos and send them out to everyone. We always do our best to top the previous year. I'm hoping we accomplish that.

Happy about: Getting back into my regular routine. Finally made it back to the gym after almost 2 weeks. AND finally getting over the mini cold that seemed to start the minute I got back in the state of FL. 

Focusing on: Finding a new place! Now that our vacation has come and gone we can really start the house hunt again. We are going to look at rentals first but if that doesn't go well we might actually start looking into buying. Whoa! What am I, an adult or something?!

Watching: Right this very second. The Steelers game. They are giving me a heart attack as per usual.

Thinking: How weird it is to be home alone. On a Sunday night. I know this is kind of a strange thing to even mention but Dustin and I have very similar schedules and the only time I'm ever home alone is when he goes to work in the morning and I'm still getting ready. He and I are very much homebodies but he is, even more than I. When he leaves the house, he's either at work or he and I are together doing something. I leave him all the time; to run errands or hang with my girlfriends. So having this time alone is just WEIRD. I thought it was fun for the first 15 minutes and then I started to miss just having him around. But he's out watching the game with work buds. I'm just glad he's out having a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.