-Finally saw 'The Amazing Spider-Man'. I wasn't impressed. The first half was pretty much exactly like the 2002 movie with Tobey Maguire. I like Andrew Garfield. I like Emma Stone. I think I would have liked it better if they had tried a completely different storyline. Also, I hated that they were in high school.
-Dustin and I got to eat at Red Robin for the first time in over a year. YUM!
-We are one episode away from being done with the second season of Boardwalk Empire. Nucky forever!
-I went to see Breaking Dawn Part 2 with someone who will remain nameless because she is a secret Twilight fan and isn't ready to announce it to the world. I was surprised it was as good as it was. Twilight isn't my favorite. The books are ok. The movies are especially awful. But since I've read all of the books I was curious to see how it all tied up. I hated the fake, computerized 'Renesmee'. She was creepy. Seriously. The rest was ok. I've always been much more interested in the Cullens rather than Bella and Edward's love affair, so I was happy that they were in almost every scene.
-I sat with Erin at Starbucks for hours helping her set up her new iPhone/welcoming her to the Apple family. We traded apps, set up backgrounds and ringtones. We even got to FaceTime! iPhones rule.
-I made it to the gym twice. One of those times was the morning of Black Friday. It was dead which is exactly the way I like it.
-We watched the Irish kick some ass. The Gators did too but I didn't really watch that game.
-We watched the Irish kick some ass. The Gators did too but I didn't really watch that game.
-The Steelers lost. Again. Roethlisberger. Leftwich. Batch. I guess it's time for baby Ben, Jr. to show us all what he's made of.
-I put up our Christmas tree. The tree went up just fine. Then I tried to add a star that was once my grandma's but it didn't really go as planned. I'm pretty sure they always had a real tree which is much sturdier than our fake one. Oh well. No star, no big deal. Then, only half of the lights worked. Sigh. We went out to Target and got new ones. While there, we went ahead and bought a new ornament, like we do every year. Spidey was the chosen one this time around. He fits right in.
-Now that I'm done with Downton Abbey, I started watching Parenthood. I'm almost done with season one. And yes, it so lives up to all the hype. It's today's Everwood/Gilmore Girls/etc. Obsessed.
-I got all 183 photos back from our photoshoot. They are all so great. I can't wait to post them. But first, I want to send out my Christmas cards. They go in the mail tomorrow! Excited!
-Dustin made me a ridiculously good breakfast. Pumpkin french toast and egg 'muffins' wrapped in bacon. OMG.









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.