Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Found

Pets grow up with their owners.

Sometimes Sweet had a really lovely Weekend Links. A few of my faves:
-92 Years of Women Voting - In Pictures.
-Childhood Style Icons.
-Say Yes.

All that and a bag of chips!

A dad's illustrations of what he says to his kids.

Dress like a wizard.

I've never heard of Breanne Duren but couldn't resist watching her video via Tumblr.

I had never seen this video of one of our local news reporters. How did I miss this on The Soup?!

Joe Biden aka THE VICE PRESIDENT OF THE US OF A appeared on this week's Parks and Rec. Can he get any cooler?

Dumb Ways To Die.

Need To Know.

Terrible Tattoo.

Gotham High! Hell yeah.

Two zombie movies I really want to see: Warm Bodies and World War Z (Nicole, what do you think?!)

Rereremix.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.