Thursday, November 22, 2012

Low key is the way to be



Today Dustin and I slept in. We watched football, played video games and read. It was a low key Thanksgiving for sure. But I somehow have started to prefer them this way. I mean, I stayed in my sweats all day. ALL DAY. The only thing Thanksgivingy we did was watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. That was enough. We didn't need to travel. We didn't need to see any one else. We didn't need to eat Turkey (we ate pizza for lunch and steak for dinner) to have a great day.

I get the whole traditional Thanksgiving with everyone you have a semi-relation to and turkey and ham and the works. I do. But I highly recommend going crazy one year and just hanging out at home. Because sometimes it's nice to just be present and thankful for the every day.

Untitled

Untitled

Gobble Gobble?
Moo Moo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.