Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Currently

Mad at: The Pittsburgh Penguins. They have lost the last two games. I think they forgot that they are in the PLAYOFFS. I guess they don't care about a little ol' thing called the Stanley Cup. Get it together boys! GET. IT. TOGETHER.

Loving: My new Sony Bloggie that Dustin gave me as an early birthday present. I'm still trying to figure it out and I haven't really had anything to film yet but I can't wait to put it to good use next weekend. Or maybe even this weekend! It's so much slimmer than my Flip which is going to be awesome when I need to stick it in my pocket. Wooo!

Edit: Oh and I forgot to mention how much we are loving our brand new mattress! We've been sleeping on it since Friday and it is a dream. The mattress we had before was super cheap because that's all we could afford when we first moved in together 7ish years ago. It was fine for awhile and then the springs started to stick out and we were miserable. We would both complain about how badly our back ached or how we barely slept. It was kind of awful. This new mattress is firm and perfect.

Reading: I Can Barely Take Care of Myself: Tales From A Happy Life Without Kids by Jen Kirkman. So far I'm loving it! It's making me feel less freakish for not wanting kids. I'll write a more lengthy review at the end of the month.

Watching: Other than my recent Netflix loves (FNL and BB) I've been enjoying SYTYCD. Boston was my favorite city of dancers so far. Also, I must mention that the last GoT episode was heart breaking in a million ways. After it was over I was in a state of shock. Numb. It's all I could think about. I even had a nightmare about it! And now there is one more episode of the season and I just don't even know if I am going to be able to take it.

Dustin and I recently saw Iron Man 3 and Star Trek Into Darkness. We both were disappointed with Iron Man 3. It was ehh. I don't even know how to explain it, other than sure Tony Stark was charming and there was all kinds of action but I don't plan on watching it again. Once was plenty whereas I could watch the first two multiple times. Star Trek on the other hand was AMAZING. The first one was awesome and dare I say this latest one surpasses that! This is coming from someone who has never had any interest in anything Trekkie. I mean the whole story was perfection. I shed a tear or two. It looked fantastic! Side note: We saw it in IMAX 3D and I wore my contacts so I didn't have to have double glasses! The 3D was awesome but it still gave me a headache. A little bit of humor and a very well played "bad guy". GO SEE IT.

Not caring about: NBA Playoffs. Sorry but basketball does not do a thing for me. Back and forth back and forth blah blah. Boring. Yawn. wake me up when it's over. Also, Arrested Development. I kind of remember it being on the air but seriously never heard ANYONE talk about it. EVER. And all of a sudden everyone and their mom are obsessed with the show. Mmhmmm. Suuuuure. I'm sure it's a fine show but I just have no interest in it.

Listening to: Adaptation Cell by I Can Make A Mess (Like Nobody's Business) New CD comes out next week! Also, checking out JEW's new music. They are always hit or miss as of late. So far I like 'Damages' but not sure about the rest. I'll have to give it a real listen when I'm not distracted by anything else.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.