Thursday, June 27, 2013

This Month In Photos

I was REALLY slacking on posting these random photos. Whoops. I'll be better. Promise.

Untitled Untitled

I could've sworn I posted this photo on here but I can't find it anywhere. So here it is (maybe again?). Trekked out! // Totally loving this outfit. Polka dots and the cantaloupe shorts together are perfection.

Untitled Untitled

I drive by this big beautiful purple thing every day and daydream about having something that bright in my own yard. // Donut hole OR monocle. You decide.

Untitled

I got these stretchy headbands when I chopped off my hair since I can't really put it up in a pony tail anymore. But Dustin uses them more than me. 

Untitled Untitled

Hot flash Erin. // And my new favorite book. 

Untitled Untitled

Could this little baby bathing suit get any cuter? ONLY IF IT WERE ON A BABY! // I'm working with my dear friend, Harry, to bring Sam back. He's never accio'd anything this far before so he's gone to Hermione for tips. 

Untitled Untitled

Finally got this poster framed and hung in our living room. I got this for Dustin's birthday. It's his favorite game ever (besides hockey of course - but look what he's playing in the reflection!). // New curved arrow bracelet. It's super cute and sturdy and a little tough to get on my little wrist. See those red marks? Exactly. Beauty is pain.

Untitled Untitled

Smurf teeth! // I made someone something and they will get it sometime! Was that vague enough?

Untitled Untitled

Sam's notes in PopStar magazine were so hilar! I kept looking for JTT and Devon Sawa but no luck. // My magnificent birchbox in all her glory.

Untitled Untitled

I had an urge to make strawberry cupcakes. So I did! And they were fantastic. // "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light." - Dumbledore

Untitled Untitled

Well, I found the CatBeard app!

Untitled Untitled

Dustin goes to class! // Trying different things with my hair while jamming out.

Untitled Untitled

Little brother is really tall. Also, he DROVE HIS CAR OVER TO SEE ME. I'm still trying to wrap my head around that. // New fave shirt! Glasses! Regular and heart shaped! Amazing.

Untitled Untitled

Sam told me to hang up the posters that came in the PopStar magazine like the old days. So I did, even though don't know who any of these people are, except Demi Lovato. YAY? // Facetiming with Sam and a cat with a peg leg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.