Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tweet Tweet

5/16/13
Every time I hear people talk about how much money they spend on alcoholic drinks, I pat myself on the back for saving so much money

Just remembered 'The Office' series finale is tonight. I'm already getting emotional.

Welp, the days of getting burned by your seatbelt are back!

5/19/13
Justin Bieber is just so ridiculous. What's up with his pants? Is his diaper full?

I love Ed Sheeran but he always looks like he just woke up. His hair needs a good brush.

I don't get Pitbull.

Why do hockey playoff games not go to a shoot out after the first overtime?! People have to work in the morning!

5/21/13
In and out of the DMV in less than 30 min is unheard of. And I got a really gross photo of myself to carry around until 2021. Success!

Guys are so sexy when they wear beanies to the gym. In May. In Flordia. Yep.

Sometimes all you can do is send a hand written letter to make your feelings known and hope for the best.

5/22/13
Still freaking out excited about having July 4th AND 5th off! So excited I went ahead and made a MD appt. Party!

5/23/13
Had a dream my hair had a gray streak like Rogue.

So I hear Path is all the rage now. I loved that app like 18 months ago.

5/24/13
Overheard at Chipotle: Girl 1 - I think I'm going to get a burrito. Girl 2 - Yeah, burritos are good. -____-

5/26/13
While watching 'Married to Jonas' I keep thinking to myself "Hanson is so much better than these guys".

5/27/13
Sounds of Xbox hockey games while I lay on the couch reading a very good book on my kindle. I want all Mondays to be this awesome.

Coach Taylor should really trust Riggins more.

5/28/13
It's about to get emo up in here. Stood on my roof and tried to see you forgetting about me. Hide the details. I don't want to know a thing.

Dustin's on steak duty and I'm on opening the door to let all the smoke out of the house duty.

5/29/13
Just realized I'm wearing a different version of the same outfit I wore yesterday. Navy blue shirt. Gray dress pants. Oh well.

Dustin is making fun of the fact that I call shredded cheese "sprinkle cheese". Well you DO sprinkle it.

I love SYTYCD so much. But why doesn't anyone ever swing dance? GIVE ME SWING!

Every time I put a "Forever" stamp on a piece of mail I sing "Forever" by Jesse and the Rippers.

5/30/13
Delayed anxiety attack followed by a sudden heart attack.

5/31/13
I have so many feelings! At what age does that stop? 28?! Fingers crossed.

6/1/13
A message for anyone in FL spending the day outside (& not near a body of water): YOU ARE CRAZY.

I have an incredibly annoying headache thanks to shower curtain/baby clothes shopping and the penguins sucking.

More than sucking. They just lost the game with 11 min left in the 3rd.

Dustin's in the kitchen singing "Gangsta's Paradise" while I sew my heart out. Married life is a million times better than I ever thought.

6/2/13
And the worst thing about downloading two books at once on your Kindle is trying to decide which to read first.

Rule #456 of the internet. Never post photos of you kissing your significant other unless it's from your wedding. Otherwise it's just gross.

6/5/13
Yep, still thinking about GoT. I will never get over it!

I haven't had one tangle since I cut my hair.

6/7/13
If you are unable to respond personally to every Happy Birthday comment on your FB, you should delete some people.

6/8/13
Watching my favorite movie about divorce - Bye Bye Love. THIS WAS MY CHILDHOOD! Randy Quaid & Janeane Garafola crack me up.

6/9/13
Just read 200 questions out loud to Dustin to help him study for his test tomorrow. So many words I have never heard of!

6/10/13
Got into a serious verbal fight with autocorrect this morning.

I thought I was indifferent about Justin Timberlake but I know now that his music drives me crazy thanks to Pandora.

Just talked to a guy who sounded exactly like the movie phone guy. Remember him!?

I want to witness a flash mob some day. Putting that on my life list.

6/11/13
If I could teach the world 1 thing, it would be how to merge. Also, to turn their phone when recording video. Ok, 2 things.

I always notice that girls in apocalyptic movies have perfect hair! Always!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.