GUEST BATHROOM
'Be The Good' Print - All proceeds for this print went to the Salvation Army Boston Emergency Services Fund which is why I bought it in the first place. I wanted to help out. But now that it's here in our home, it's a lovely reminder to be the good in this sometimes terrible world. I had originally envisioned it going in the guest bedroom but it seems to really fit perfectly in the bathroom.
Bright Water Ave Shower Curtain by Kate Spade - I knew I wanted a chevron style shower curtain for this bathroom but I couldn't quite find the right one. And then one day while on the inter-webs, I came across this beauty. I went out to Bed, Bath & Beyond and bought it the next day.
Bath Rug - We got this at Ikea awhile back. I'm pretty sure they don't even carry it anymore. We just love the shaggy nature of it. It adds ultimate comfort to those super private moments.
Skylight - I've never lived anywhere with a skylight, although I have visited many houses with them. They are basically what a sunroof is to a car. It adds an instant cool factor. And also, so much natural light. I'm not really sure why you'd need natural light in a bathroom but I love it nonetheless. Every time I go in there I look up! It also makes thunderstorms even more awesome!

Here's a little cup (found in the $1 section at Target) full of things my guests might need when they come to visit. Lotion, hair detangler, nail clippers, a tampon and a condom. You just never know! I like my guests to be prepared for whatever life throws at them; whether it be a period or dry skin.
I like to keep a ton of toilet paper on hand. You can seriously never have enough. And plus, you just never know when you might get invited to TP someone's house or dress someone up like a mummy. The possibilities are endless.
I asked Santa for a scale years ago. And poof there it was under the tree. It's so crazy how that works. I weigh myself about once a week but every guest we have ever had always comes out of the bathroom having weighed themselves. It's like walking into Publix. You can't help yourself.
MASTER BATHROOM
Threshold Chunky Bath Rug - Threshold is my new fave brand at Target. I pretty much love everything with their name on it. Our old rug was green and totally clashed with our new shower curtain. I was just going to go without anything but Dustin insisted we have a bath rug so he bought this one for us to enjoy.
Gray Spring Street Shower Curtain by Kate Spade - I know Kate Spade is some fancy designer but that's all I really know. I certainly was on a Kate Spade shower curtain kick when I went to Bed, Bath, & Beyond but she has really cool designs so who can really blame me? I just googled her and those handbags are not cute. Also $300+ !! PFFFT. Stick with the shower curtains.
* * *
Home Tour: Our Bedroom
* * *
Home Tour: Our Bedroom






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.