Saturday, June 29, 2013

Dustin Says

I've noticed that half of the videos on the internet are people asking kids questions.

Referring to the amount of crumbs on my side of the bed from crackers when I was sick.
It's like a Ritz factory exploded.

Who the hell actually WANTS their car to sound like a weed eater?

My two favorite food groups are cheeseburger and pizza.

Said while playing Mad Libs.
We're having some real good old fashioned fun! It's like the power went out or something!

Dustin: That's my new favorite picture of you.
Me (said jokingly!): But you didn't even 'like' it.
Dustin: Because their wasn't a 'love' button.

I only eat vegetables that are clinging to the top of a steak.

My grandparent's basement looks like a scene from Scooby-Doo.

Discussing Dustin's Sears portrait studio days as a kid.
Sears was just my comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.