Kind of obsessed with THIS website. I love looking back especially at a time I didn't yet exist.
Instagram Video & the Death of Fantasy.
Disney rejection letter.
This has definitely crossed my mind if there were ever an apocalypse of some kind.
Real Ages of TV High Schoolers
Cormac McLaggen. Oliver Wood was still my favorite from the books.
I'm kind of really excited that overalls are back in style. Example 1. Example 2.
Big Ben meets Big Ben!
Love letter art.
Message in a bottle.
Baby Boom Goes the Dynamite.
Top 10 Greatest Books of ALL TIME. Harry Potter series only got #7?! Umm no.
Stages of Online Dating. "I'm hopeless, awkward, and desperate for love!" HA!
Engagement Shoots Inspired By Movies. The Notebook shots are ridiculous! I mean! Harry Potter is cool but I felt could be done better. And Moonrise Kingdom! And UP! Like what?!
This so totally reminds me of Erin! And sometimes myself.
WANT. WANT. WANT.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.