A couple of weekends ago we went to see Pacific Rim and loved it. Dustin REALLY loved it. It's one of the craziest movies we've ever seen. For anyone thinking it's just another Transformer movie, it's not! Transformers are awesome but this is a whole different kind of bot. Dustin is so obsessed with it that I bought him a shirt (to add to his ever growing nerd shirt collection). Also, we downloaded the theme song on iTunes. Yeah, maybe we're both nerds. // I got a crayon colored picture in the mail of my favorite super hero.

I asked Dustin what color I should paint my nails and he suggested I go for a comforter theme, which I did. // I bought Dustin another shirt. Homage was having a super good deal so I just had to. I mean, he just looks so darn cute, how could I not?
Hello 1992! Please stay awhile! I couldn't believe I got to watch Danny Tanner on Jimmy and then the next night Jesse and the Rippers performed. Is this real life?! // What Erin Wore aka she looks like a million bucks. Two thumbs up!
Erin eating her chicken and waffles after our gym date. Charlie is keeping a very close eye on things. I'm sure he's just guarding her while she eats. Or not. // One out of like 100 million postcards I've sent Sam while she's away. It definitely takes the cake as my fave. How could I ever top this?
Traffic is NOT my jam. // Proving Dustin's observation right. Macklemore looks like a young Toby. HA! Michael Scott would be disgusted.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.