Today is dragging ass. Rather be playing in the grass. Or skipping class. Maybe even catching a bass.
It's not national fireworks day YET! Calm down people.
7/3/13
Loved that SYTYCD started the show with a dance using music from the Moonrise Kingdom soundtrack!
I really want to see Despicable Me 2/Monster's University but I know better than to attend a kids movie in a theater.
I just started a Christmas List in my 'notes' on my iPhone.
A customer just told me to "Have a hell of a 4th". You betcha!
7/6/13
I start sweating just looking at girls in full length wedding gowns in summer. Also, my mom got married in July WITH SLEEVES. Yuck.
7/7/13
I'd so be friends with Monday if I were a millionaire. But I'm not. So fuck you Monday.
All of the guys on 'Naked and Afraid' are so arrogant and whiny and the women are tough and smart. Interesting.
7/9/13
And out of no where I'm craving Lucky Buffet.
I spend more time hiding posts than liking them on Facebook. People are dumb.
I hate to admit that I'm a little excited MTV will start re-airing Laguna Beach/The Hills episodes. So stupid yet so addicting.
I'm convinced that cream of wheat is used to make cement. Just chiseled away at a bowl. I should have just thrown it away.
7/10/13
I feel like its not normal for a paper cut to heal for a week!
7/12/13
I hate waiting on labs. I mean with all the technology we have shouldn't we get results a lot faster?!
7/13/13
I don't care how someone parents in their home but letting your kid run around screaming in an eatery is really rude to every person there.
Two people that I didn't even know kept up with my blog have told me this weekend how much they love it. Kind of awesome.
7/14/13
As I was ordering something online, I put my current address but with my old PC zip code. Old habits die hard.
7/16/13
Guys should never wear jean shorts, tank tops, v-necks, or white flip flops.
Another day. Another itch.
Cannot. Stop. Reading. Delirium. But must go to sleep. Work is a fun ruiner. 😫
7/17/13
I'll never understand why couples (whether dating or married) get a joint bank account. That goes for Facebook pages and email addresses too
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.