
Decisions, decsions. // I bought this card for Sam. I filled it with my own words and sent it to her on Mars. The cutest!

Jesenia, right before we almost got attacked by a wasp while Food Truckin'. // La Empanada. Jesenia and I each had a beef and shared a chicken. Mmm!

I got seriously attacked by bugs last weekend while running around in nature. It was worth it of course but I've been itchy ever since! It's on my arms, shoulders, and legs too! I keep making Dustin rub cortizone 10 on me.

Two times the sweet.
Key Slime. You just don't even know! Unless you've eaten this and then, well, YOU KNOW! // Isn't this photo of Dustin's grandparents adorable? (Photo cred: Heather - Dustin's cousin)

Middle school jewelry, what the hell?! // Don't mind my purpleish side burns. Just the aftermath of a fun morning. Again, totally worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.