Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tweet Tweet

6/12/13
I'm naming Dustin new editor of my blog because I clearly have a problem proof reading.

6/13/13
I hate when people tell me I need a tan. I'm pale because I'm smart & choose to protect my skin! Ugh.

6/15/13
Just read that Justin Theroux directed my fave movie (Dedication) and now I think he's super cool.

6/16/13
I could be doing a lot of productive things but I choose to watch Vine vids for hours in bed while wearing Dustin's sweatshirt.

I'm worried about how anxious I am to learn the name of Kimye's baby.

I'm in a vine black hole. Don't even try to pull me out!

6/17/13
Craziest storm last night. Thundered so bad I thought our windows were going to shatter. Kind of felt like the end of the world.

A ricola for breakfast to fight the Chinese Fireball in my throat.

I can barely taste this string cheese I'm eating thanks to my illness.

6/18/13
I feel like (sick) Kathleen Kelly with pockets full of tissues.

6/19/13
Making friends at the walk in clinic. Bonding over the news. Also, pretty sure the nurse was hitting on me. Now I wait for the MD.

6/20/13
Just up at 4AM barely able to breathe or sleep. But I'm doing a great job at feeling like shit!

I scroll really fast when I see a VIDEO on INSTAGRAM. Just saying. Keep yo videos on FB, Vine, Vimeo, and YouTube!

Update: I can breathe more but sinus pressure is out of this world painful. But I'm on season 3 of Friday Night Lights now.

6/21/13
I waited 5 days just to learn Kimye named their baby NORTH WEST. WTF. I like original but that's just dumb.

The Alexandre Desplat Pandora station is going to get me through this work day.

So this means no more basketball for awhile right?! Yes! Go whoever won!

6/23/13
I'm vining more than ever because DOWN WITH INSTAGRAM VIDEO. Pft.

Dustin and I are watching a show called Naked & Afraid on Discovery. That is all.

6/26/13
What's up with the "promoted" tweets? If I'm not following you I obviously don't want you in my feed! Oh social network, you cray!

I need to find a tall building with big windows and A/C so I can enjoy some fireworks next week.

Just spent an hour & a half watching Vine videos. And now I'm thinking of going to bed. 28 is all kinds of cray y'all!

6/27/13
I don't get why music isn't released in all countries at the same time!I'm dying to download 's 'I always liked that about me'

6/28/13
I love that Chris Kluwe always wears flip flips during interviews.

To the guy in the Massey truck who almost hit me & the girl putting makeup on while merging onto I4: THANKS FOR STRESSING ME OUT!

6/30/13
I've been playing 's 'I Always Like That' on a loop for DAYS. I think even knows the words at this point.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.