Do You Date Your Favorite TMNT? No wonder Dustin loves Raph so much.
Gorgeous. I love her haircut.
Jesse and the Rippers. Watch until the end.
Daria's High School Reunion.
Geek Girl Fashion.
Instagram Wall. I'm trying to think where I could do something similar in my home. The coolest!
Babies + FB
Flagler County Public Schools are just going to be handing out MacBooks. WTF.
The following two links were found here:
In Memoriam: GOT. I wouldn't watch this if you don't want to know who the 76,847 people are who have died...so far.
Rappers and Cereal.
And these two links were found here:
Relationship tips.
Life Satisfaction Peaks at 23 and 69
Another favorite VINER: Allegra Masters
Damien / Fight like a badass / First Date / Emmanuella's Salon / Pics with the Vizottis
Geek Girl Fashion.
Instagram Wall. I'm trying to think where I could do something similar in my home. The coolest!
Babies + FB
Flagler County Public Schools are just going to be handing out MacBooks. WTF.
The following two links were found here:
In Memoriam: GOT. I wouldn't watch this if you don't want to know who the 76,847 people are who have died...so far.
Rappers and Cereal.
And these two links were found here:
Relationship tips.
Life Satisfaction Peaks at 23 and 69
Another favorite VINER: Allegra Masters
Damien / Fight like a badass / First Date / Emmanuella's Salon / Pics with the Vizottis
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.