I just happened to find this survey in my blog drafts from last fall. I started to fill it out and then I must have forgotten all about it. It's definitely one of the more interesting surveys I've come across so I decided to finish filling it out tonight.
1. When you have a container of Neapolitan ice cream, what flavor do you leave for last?
None. I like to eat all of the flavors together.
2. Would you rather be caught in a thunderstorm without an umbrella or a snowstorm without boots?
Thunderstorm without an umbrella. Try it sometime. It's fun!
3. Let's say you have access to a time machine, but it can only go either backward or forward. One or the other. Which do you choose and where do you go?
Backwards. Anytime before I was born.
4. If you could choose to have any superpower ever, what would you pick?
Super strength.
5. Tomorrow morning, you wake up in the body of a celebrity, like in a '90s body-swap movie. Who is it? How do they react to your life? What do you do when you're "them"? Would you choose to switch back?
Olivia Munn. I would go nerd out. Maybe drop by the set of The Newsroom. Do a super sexy photoshoot. The usual. I think she'd get along well with Dustin actually. She'd have a blast hanging with all of my friends and maybe call in sick to work so she could eat pie. Ha! Of course I'd switch back.
6. Any allergies?
None that I'm aware of, other than hair dye.
7. What would you be more embarrassed to buy: sex toys or adult diapers?
Adult diapers!
8. Did you get enough sleep last night?
Not at all.
9. You're the sole witness to a Mafia murder. Witness protection has to set you up a whole new life in a totally new country. You have to leave everything behind, but you can pick where you move to. Where do you go?
England. Duh!
10. If you could star in a biopic about any famous person ever, who would it be?
I don't know specifically. But I'd like her to be historical and badass. A woman who fought for something.
11. What's the biggest animal you've ever killed? Bugs count.
I accidentally ran over a wild bunny a few years back. I sobbed all night over that.
12. Would you rather have millions of dollars but always feel nauseous when you go outside, or be dirt poor forever but never get sick again in your life?
Money and nausea.
13. A wizard offers you immortality in exchange for your two front teeth. Do you take it?
No. I care too much about teeth, mine especially. Plus, who would really want to be immortal?
14. Could you win Hunger Games?
I'd be dead within the first day unless Katniss and I became fast friends.
15. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? How about as a teen/adult?
Kid - ALF / Adult - Bellatrix Lestrange
16. Do you bite your nails?
Yes. Then I file them. I hate long nails.
17. What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Casper? The one with Christina Ricci and Devon Sawa. I think?
18. Do you prefer music with male or female vocalists?
If I had to choose...male. But my library is pretty equal.
19. You and the love of your life are having a baby, and you get to choose the name! There's only one catch: your partner INSISTS that it be the name of a place, real or fictional. What do you name your baby?
Narnia.
20. If you could reboot or remake any movie, what would it be and who would you cast?
This is a tough one. I honestly have no idea.
21. If you could automatically know how to speak any language or play any instrument, which would you choose?
Instrument! I've always wanted to play piano but it was never in the cards for me.
22. For you, would getting amnesia be a good thing?
No way. I want to remember. It's important - even the bad shit.
23. If you curse loudly and then realize that there are children nearby, what is your reaction?
Say "Oops!" and then laugh.
24. Of what animal are you most afraid?
Not a fan of bears. Or roaches. Those vicious roaches!
25. Pizza or oral sex?
Pizza is pretty damn good...
26. Without looking them up, can you explain the rules of football? How about Quidditch? What do you think that says about you?
I could explain most of football thanks to Dustin. And of course I know all about Quidditch. What do I look like, a muggle?
27. You're in the car, switching channels on the radio when you hear a song that makes you go "OH SHIT, THAT'S MY JAM!" What song is it?
Anything by T-Swift.
28. Have you ever paid to see a Step Up movie? If not, how much would someone have to pay YOU to see a Step Up movie?
Hell no. $20 minimum. Also, they must provide snacks.
29. If you were being executed tonight, what would you choose for your last meal?
Cheeseburger. French fries with lots of salt. Cherry Dr. Pepper. Chocolate Chip Cookie.
30. Have you ever bought an item of clothing because it reminded you of something a fictional character would wear?
Yes! I love dressing like Felicity Porter.
31. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
I'd probably play pranks on people. Maybe listen in on conversations.
32. have you ever been punched in the face?
Never.
33. How do you take your ramen noodles?
what does this even mean? I take them with water in a microwave, bowl and fork.
34. Do you ever rehearse or plan conversations before you actually have them?
All. The. Time. I play out conversations/scenarios in my head daily.
35. How much black do you wear on a regular basis (not counting funerals)?
Ehh a fair amount to work but not a lot in my casual wardrobe.
36. Do you have any tattoos? Do you want any?
Yes and yes I would like more.
37. If someone offered you a free pet snake, would you take it? It's not dangerous or really big or anything. They're just moving to a place that doesn't allow pets.
Nope.
38. Do you know how to pronounce the word "pinochle"?
I think so but now I'm questioning myself for some reason.
39. Can you think of anything more boring than birdwatching?
Watching grass grow.
40. Are you better with numbers or words?
Words by far!
41. At the movies, do you stay for the credits?
Only if Dustin knows that there is an extra scene at the end. He usually researches online prior to us seeing the movie (especially for all of the superhero/comic type movies). If I go to the movies with my mom, she wants to stay until the very last credit. Drives me absolutely insane. If I want to know where they filmed the movie or who an actor was, I just google it.
42. Is morality universal or relative?
My first thought was relative but I'm not really sure. Interesting.
43. Let's say you're getting married to someone you absolutely adore. The only catch is that you met them through a Craigslist hookup ad that was supposed to be just for one night of casual sex. Would you tell your friends how you and your fiancé met?
My close friends of course. I wouldn't blast it on Facebook though!
44. What's the worst name you've been called?
Bugs Bunny (because of my big ol' buck teeth) in elementary school hurt my feelings pretty bad at the time. More recently though, I'd say "selfish".
45. Would you eat human flesh if it had been harvested and prepared humanely? (Say, from someone brain-dead who had marked him or herself as an organ donor - same difference, right?)
Ew gross. No. Never. What?
46. At what age did you stop believe in Santa? Alternatively, if you ever believed in Santa, did you ever ruin Santa for anyone else?
I honestly never remember believing in him. He was always like a cartoon character to me - fun and entertaining but I knew he wasn't real. Plus I could tell my mom signed all of my presents. She has very distinct handwriting.
47. Do you get along better with old people or little kids?
Old people.
48. If you had to choose, would you rather become a nun/monk or a drug dealer?
Drug dealer. AND that's saying a lot because I loathe drugs of all kinds but I hate religion more.
49. What's your best bodily feature, objectively speaking?
Boobs.
50. Who is your favorite late night talk show host?
Conan! I also enjoy Jimmy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.